• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:37:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 556
Total: 556

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 30, 2017, 06:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is great on this cooler 50deg morn'n.....60's for a high as a cool system arrives for several days....40's tonight.. huh....heat and storms back over the weekend tho...

..errands and putz'n for us today.....a little shopping, etc....then  huh

more coffee ...and the morn'n routine first.... |^|....fish are hungry  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2....and another most excellent pot of coffee........... |^|

.....sun's out...windy.....let the day's events commence...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...75 out right now...going to 100...and I'll bet my register shows 1% RH later on...won't be fogging MY glasses today...

...speaking of glasses...eye exam at 1 today.....then I think I'll go on into Casa Grande to Lowes and buy some stuff for a little project...maybe a pressure washer too so I can clean up some Manzanita a Cholla wood for the swap meet in Seattle area when I go back in June to the graduation....

...then later...who knows?..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Coffee is great but another washout of a day. I've lost track but I think it's been at least a week since we've had sunshine.  wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 30, 2017, 09:25:45 AM
Coffee is great but another washout of a day. I've lost track but I think it's been at least a week since we've had sunshine.  wfwf
Willie...I got the place for you right here in Florence... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon