• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 18, 2017, 05:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's wonderful this morn'n..... |^|....it's about 40deg's out, hopefully we'll see 70 again today......lotsa putz'n and tinkering if it stays nice....these last few spring days have been perfect IMHO.....warm, sunny, and a breeze.... |^|

Anyone here ever worked on a foul running weed whacker.....?

...need more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. It's going up to 67 with plenty of sunshine. It will be a great day for the grass cutters (phony landscapers) to cut some of this nearly 1 foot grass and weeds. huh

Waiting on my plumbing assistant to come so we can finish fixing the basement bathroom. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 18, 2017, 07:02:06 AM
The coffee is great. It's going up to 67 with plenty of sunshine. It will be a great day for the grass cutters (phony landscapers) to cut some of this nearly 1 foot grass and weeds. huh

Waiting on my plumbing assistant to come so we can finish fixing the basement bathroom. ::)

...you're closing next week, right?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

Hopefully. Insurance company (Geico) bouncing me around right now. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 18, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

Hopefully. Insurance company (Geico) bouncing me around right now. huh

.....old place(renter) or new place?....
Jon

wallace

Going to try getting some work done between rain showers.

I just noticed there is a cow on the front lawn. We call him Houdini. I can't find a break anywhere in the fence but he gets out whenever he feels like it, runs up and down the road, eats the lawn, poops in the driveway. Maybe he just likes being chased around.
Dan

Ron Sower

...decided to have full caffeine loaded coffee today... :o |^|...

going up to mid 90's later on...only 83F now and the humidity is high at this time....13% RH  8)....it'll go down as the temp rises... |^|

...heading out to a lake today with a couple of the Jeep people....going to look for the heard of wild horses...I may pick up some dead cholla wood too... |^|
...who knows what we'll see... 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2017, 11:14:18 AM
...decided to have full caffeine loaded coffee today... :o |^|...

going up to mid 90's later on...only 83F now and the humidity is high at this time....13% RH  8)....it'll go down as the temp rises... |^|

...heading out to a lake today with a couple of the Jeep people....going to look for the heard of wild horses...I may pick up some dead cholla wood too... |^|
...who knows what we'll see... 8) 8)

I've been told they have good hearing too....nyuk nyuk nyuk
Jon

waterboy

I heard there was a herd out that way.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...no did see...but they left evidence behind from their behinds...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

..so you heard the herd leave the evidence of their behinds...behind?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

...it was breathtaking... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2017, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

...it was breathtaking... :D

...the whole thing doesn't smell right..... huh
Jon