• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 07:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 766
Total: 767

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 04, 2017, 05:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is very, very good this morning..... 8)....

....about 70degs now,,,and that's it for the day.....then 40's tonight as a nice fall cool front moves into our area.... |^|

...water changes this morning...and fish room putz'n, etc....

..now?....more coffee, of course  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..almost pot #2 time.......it's raining a bit......key word is 'bit'..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great once again. While in the hi 40s this morning the temp will top out at 79 today. We will be back in the 80s for the weekend.

Have a bit of running around this morning and then all I have to really do is clean out some Hot Mags. Did water changes yesterday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 04, 2017, 07:38:50 AM
Coffee is great once again. While in the hi 40s this morning the temp will top out at 79 today. We will be back in the 80s for the weekend.

Have a bit of running around this morning and then all I have to really do is clean out some Hot Mags. Did water changes yesterday.

...I need to clean up mine too...and order new cartridges..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

..of course no coffee for me...but a bunch of friends stopped by while we were on the deck this morning...Weather is still great... went to Tucson today to have lunch with Mike's cousin and husband...Bubb's Grub Texas BBQ place... |eat| |eat| |eat|

...then we found a great upscale thrift store...got a couple things there...then on to Arizona Nature Aquatics where I purchased a couple new plants and some Congo Tetras...

...once back home we're getting ready to start making a Caesar Salad and couple people stop by, then a couple more...
...we built it and they definitely come!!! |^|...so after a few beers and some cheese crackers, and everyone left, we went to Mickey D's for dinner....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron