• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:23:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 601
Total: 601

Friday

Started by Mugwump, September 07, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....all's well here....it's a nice sloooow morning.. |^|

...the swap is next weekend and I guess I'll start some preliminary preparation.....haven't decided whether to take one, two, or three tanks to set up.....I need to decide on how many, and what kind, of fish to take.... huh....and any misc equipment that's just laying around here now.....fish keepers can be pack rats ya know... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nothing exciting today.  Just another day, neither good nor bad.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...same here....we've just been chill'n...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...might be an early night?....cool, damp, gloomy, windy day etal.....just go read for awhile.... huh
Jon