• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:49:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 618
Total: 620

Welcome to Wednesday....>>

Started by Mugwump, September 05, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on September 06, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 06, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
Oh.  I didn't know.  Might is work on my back and the pain from degenerative disc diesase?

..yes, some folks find good relief imbibing the CBD.....it's relaxing and calming too..I've read....some folks are finding help using a strain of regular THC based weed too.....it's what works for you best....

Yeah, except when you have to pee in a cup!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 06, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 06, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 06, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
Oh.  I didn't know.  Might is work on my back and the pain from degenerative disc diesase?

..yes, some folks find good relief imbibing the CBD.....it's relaxing and calming too..I've read....some folks are finding help using a strain of regular THC based weed too.....it's what works for you best....

Yeah, except when you have to pee in a cup!

....which helps you more opiates or THC?....cost and availability of each.....duration of relief?.......ease of use anywhere?.....use both except the monthly(+?) body withdrawal ?......or possibly the Doc is a good guy and turns a blind eye?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

So far I need both opiates and pot.  The opiates help more,  I could not work without them.  I hate it.

I think that I need high content CBD and since the doctors do not turn a blind eye in Mississippi I cannot chance having THC in my pee.  It's just the way it is in my state.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 06, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
So far I need both opiates and pot.  The opiates help more,  I could not work without them.  I hate it.

I think that I need high content CBD and since the doctors do not turn a blind eye in Mississippi I cannot chance having THC in my pee.  It's just the way it is in my state.

https://cdn.jpg.wtf/futurico/4b/0e/1536216090-4b0e66643b04606b3168e319fd6952a4.jpeg

read this article..... :)....a good read

exert----

Hemp-derived CBD vs. Marijuana derived CBD: What are the Legal Differences?

The difference between THC levels in a hemp Cannabis Sativa plant and a marijuana Cannabis Sativa plant also plays a large role in determining its legality in the United States. Plants with high levels of THC remain illegal at the federal level, although state laws may vary. This means that marijuana-derived CBD is not legal in all 50 states.

RELATED: Is CBD Oil Legal?

On the other hand, hemp-derived CBD remains in a legal grey zone in all 50 states. It contains very low levels of THC, and it falls under the passage of the 2014 Farm Bill. There is still some discrepancy between federal departments on the final legal status of hemp-derived CBD oil.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I think you sent the wrong link.  From what I understand the pee test doesn't notice levels of THC less than 2%.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 06, 2018, 07:08:48 PM
I think you sent the wrong link.  From what I understand the pee test doesn't notice levels of THC less than 2%.

oops......https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/difference-between-cbd-vs-thc-14627877

...it's shows the difference between CBD/THC....types of CBD...and legality of these types....it's informative towards your decision...
Jon