• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:23:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 651
Total: 652

Wednesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2016, 05:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning everyone.....we're up and enjoying some wonderful coffee  ;D

..around 60 at the moment but some pretty good thunderstorms moving through in an hour or so....big boomers...the a warm steamy day for us here...

..on tap?....LOL...everything I was going to do yesterday... 8).....plus a couple errands first....gotta hit the grocery store first ...we need a bunch of things...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..almost pot #2..........looks like the storm is rolling over Bob/Gale's house now....it'll be here soon......kaboom boom boom.... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Yup, it's here. No hard rain . . . . yet.

Mugwump

Pot #2...and the boomers have arrived.....raining pretty good now......windy as can be too.....
Jon

wallace

We're having the first cool day after 4 months of identical summer weather. High of 64 and cloudy.. perfect. The willows and birches are starting to turn yellow.

The fall equinox is tomorrow morning at 10:21 AM EDT
Dan

Ron Sower

...coffee excellence today!....

...yesterday I had to get papers signed and notorized for Dean's house sale in WA...that done, I came back home to scan the papers to the escrow company and had a b-tch of a time trying to get my scanner set up.  I couldn't get the scanner to talk to the computer.  After several hours trying to figure it out I said I'll do it tomorrow (today). While I was having coffee with Lucy this morning we were chatting about it and she said, "Let me look at it for you". "Sure", I said, thinking oh boy! Here goes another couple hours wasted! About 2 minutes later she came out of the room and said, "Okay. It's ready for you to scan!" Mixed emotions from me... Happy she did it...pi--ed I couldn't...!!! Time for w!w...!

..so, we didn't get to town to get provisions and have some time to do some looky-lou shopping for Miss Lucy yesterday....it's gonna happen today...she needs some girl stuff i guess...i need to order the lumber for the expansion, so I'll get that done today while over in Casa Grande....

..never got rain yesterday...may get a little today....

Started reading Term Limits by Flynn yesterday....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 21, 2016, 10:54:40 AM
...coffee excellence today!....

...yesterday I had to get papers signed and notorized for Dean's house sale in WA...that done, I came back home to scan the papers to the escrow company and had a b-tch of a time trying to get my scanner set up.  I couldn't get the scanner to talk to the computer.  After several hours trying to figure it out I said I'll do it tomorrow (today). While I was having coffee with Lucy this morning we were chatting about it and she said, "Let me look at it for you". "Sure", I said, thinking oh boy! Here goes another couple hours wasted! About 2 minutes later she came out of the room and said, "Okay. It's ready for you to scan!" Mixed emotions from me... Happy she did it...pi--ed I couldn't...!!! Time for w!w...!

..so, we didn't get to town to get provisions and have some time to do some looky-lou shopping for Miss Lucy yesterday....it's gonna happen today...she needs some girl stuff i guess...i need to order the lumber for the expansion, so I'll get that done today while over in Casa Grande....

..never got rain yesterday...may get a little today....

Started reading Term Limits by Flynn yesterday....

"What if America's leaders were held accountable for their broken promises --
and made to pay for their corruption?

Vince Flynn brings to life a chilling scenario of Washington under siege -- in the
provocative, edge-of-your-seat political thriller that stormed onto national bestseller
lists."
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was great this morning. Had to scoot off for a pre-construction meeting with my builder. Construction is supposed to begin in 2 weeks. House should be finish 120 days later if all goes well. I'l add a month to that timeline.

Taking my neighbor and his wife to dinner tonight. They sold their unit and are moving to Tennessee tomorrow. They were the first people I met when I moved to Delaware and are responsible for me putting on 15 pounds with all of the free meals they have "forced" me to eat. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 21, 2016, 12:11:44 PM
Taking my neighbor and his wife to dinner tonight. They sold their unit and are moving to Tennessee tomorrow. They were the first people I met when I moved to Delaware and are responsible for me putting on 15 pounds with all of the free meals they have "forced" me to eat. lol

...LOL..poor guy.....LOL   I'm sure that you'll survive tho.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Jon

Mugwump

...it's been rain and boomers for most the day now....even got soaked bringing in the groceries  :P...thought we'd timed it right between downpours....nope...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Nothing but brutal heat here.  96 today.  They say it will turn cooler next Tuesday.  I'm ready.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Just came up from doing water changes.  When I went down it was sort of raining, now it is sort of not, but dark out.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..still gloomy looking, but I think it is about over for the day......a slight chance at more later....but doubt it...
Jon