• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 26, 2024, 07:42:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 118
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 41
Total: 41

Ta Da !!!...TGIF====>

Started by Mugwump, July 11, 2014, 06:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

LOL....coffee's great... ;D ...and I'll have to mow today, it's going to rain all weekend....blah...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

How much area do you mow Jon?  Riding or push mower? We have one acre and talk about big boy's toy...Doug has a monster riding mower with separate steering "bars" things.  I used to enjoy mowing with the regular riding mower, even when we had five acres to mow at the previous house. This newer thing is all his.  I won't even try it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..it's only about 1/4-1/3 an acre....a hill/rise in the back, where most the yard is....I did use a push mower, but now have a self propelled walk mower.....it's not bad...sold off the old Deere rider when we moved here from the farm house...we had 4 acres, or so out there.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

No push mower here due to Doug's 4 failed knee replacements on his left leg.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 11, 2014, 12:16:42 PM
No push mower here due to Doug's 4 failed knee replacements on his left leg.

I wanted to push as long as that mower held up, good exercise for this old coot....LOL...but when it was on it's last legs, we found this Deere at a garage sale for a reasonable price....sooooo
I still get the walk, ;D without much push...
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Coffee must have been a bit weak today?    ;D ;D ;D