• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 01:56:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 47
Total: 47

Monday blahs

Started by Mugwump, November 04, 2013, 05:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Here we are again... ::)..Been up for a bit, but not too coherent without at least three cups of coffee. Seems we're still battling the symptoms of this bug we picked up....blah..it just keeps hanging around. ...but I've found out that we're not alone, folks at the swap admitted to having had this junk too...and consensus was..it lingers....oh joy  :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I got up to do some water changes and had to divorce the He/clown pair. There starting to beat each other up. I seen it the other day but figured it was nothing. Today they where locked up fighting. I separated them and the male is alone licking his wounds. I think she got tired of him eating all her babies.   
Scott

Ron Sower

Yeppers! It's Monday.  Time to start back into the Broker's course online again! Kinda boring.  But at least I have to schools to go by today to check out their aquaria and take some donated fish and food...!   Looking forward to watching the game tonight! ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

No Blahs here.  I wish I'd quit waking up so early, though.  Got up at 4:30, fixed a ceramic lamp I broke into 3 pieces when I cleaned house last week (I'm an aggressive cleaner), removed silicone and replaced it on a 29 gallon tank that I want to set up for my Angels when they're ready.  Cleaned the fish room where I mostly live.  I need to clean the house too because the dogs shed hair everywhere and drag in keaves and other debris.  I need to wait until it warms up a bit.  So far, I have refused to heat the house.  It's chilly up here.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Wow, you're joining us early birds. ;D I get a lot done in the early morn'n too.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't know if I like it or not, Mug.  I've always been a champ at sleeping.  I kinda miss it.

Mugwump

Once you fall in the groove, you'll like it. Especially in nicer weather, when you take a cup of coffee outside, sit and enjoy it all.
Jon

PaulineMi

I'm thinking it's possibly part of aging....sleep is not my friend anymore.  Miss it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I agree. Pauline.  I also think that it may be due to Welburtin.  I've only been on it for 6 weeks.  I suppose I should consult with my doctor.  My gentleman friend has been  on the same drug for a long time.  He has noticed no change in  his sleep pattern.

PaulineMi

Well Liz....from conversations with my female friends I wonder if this affects women more often than men? 

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)