• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 25, 2024, 03:29:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 86
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 62
Total: 62

Happy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, August 20, 2020, 09:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I woke up to a beautiful day with the sun shining, forecasted hi temp at 81 degrees and a zero % chance of rain. The is going to be one of the better weather days of this summer.

Unfortunately for me I have nothing that I really need to do outside today. I guess I'll just bask in the sun and enjoy myself doing nothing.

I wish you all a great day and hope you have great weather down by you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...thunderstorm last night woke me and I rolled over and went back to sleep...Lucy ended up sitting in her recliner for awhile...streets are dry this morning though...hot pavement even at night evaporates the water fast!...

...Lucy and I barely beat SnB yesterday in Samba... we were holding on by our teeth, but came out with the "W Column" addition...!

...going to lunch with a few friends today...we mask up and go!...

...I hope all of you are having a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Willie and Ron, doing OK here.  Hot and sunny, but some rain coming in now.  Seems we may get another tropical system here in a few days.  Oh goody!

I traded in my big SUV for a smaller SUV, while my big one still had a good trade in value.  Didn't want to wait and add miles and wear and tear on it.  So I have a new Ford Ecosport, it is my favorite vehicle I have ever had!  Just love it.  I am happy for the first time in a long while. :)  I named him Smokey, he is Smoke Metallic paint.  Tan leather interior and very high tech.  Will take awhile to learn it all.
Barb

Barb

Here he is in my driveway

LizStreithorst

Wow, Barb.  New vehicle.  Lucky you.  Smokey's a handsome dude.

I mowed my entire mowing area this morning early.  I called the phone shop around noon when they told me to, but I guess they were busy and the recording said to leave my number and they'd get back to me huh  So I drove in to hattiesburg and I'd have had to wait for about an hour because he was still transferring data.  Without the screen working it was taking a lot longer than normal.  I had nothing to do in H'burg for an hour so I drove back home.  It will be ready when they open tomorrow at 8 and I will be there.

Sean, Jack and Judy's SIL came and bush hogged the pastures for me.  I swear, if the old homestead starts looking any more presentable I will no longer recognize it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...nice wheels, Barb...glad you like it!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I agree with everyone Barb. Really nice car. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Thanks!  I love it!  So fun to drive, and I love the sunroof.
Barb