• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:25:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 645
Total: 646

Lazy Cloudy Saturday

Started by wsantia1, August 22, 2020, 08:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's a cloudy day to start but it will clear up soon and we will end up having a nice day. The rain moves in tonight.

Not much going on today so I'll just relax.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...not much going on here today....I'll go check put the wind damage at the old home in Florence today...I need to see if there was more last night...

...temps in the 103 - 107 range next 7 days...

...stay cool gang!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

High winds in Florence Ron?  Looks like Liz may get one or two storms, a real freaky situation in the Gulf soon.  Just hot and dry here, I want some rain.  Took a drive to the beach, real hot there too.
Barb

LizStreithorst

My internet is back!  The first guy I talked to said that it was an area outage.  But when it the internet went out there was a big clap of thunder outside the office window.  I was suspicious so I called again this morning, they sent a guy out and fixed me right up! 

It's somewhat cooler here and I know that with the storms in the gulf we'll be getting plenty of rain.  I'll try to send some your way, Barb.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on August 22, 2020, 01:45:31 PM
High winds in Florence Ron?  Looks like Liz may get one or two storms, a real freaky situation in the Gulf soon.  Just hot and dry here, I want some rain.  Took a drive to the beach, real hot there too.
Barb
...yeh...it's monsoon season here now...google Haboob to see what the leading edge of a strong one looks like...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 22, 2020, 07:01:15 PM
Barb
...yeh...it's monsoon season here now...google Haboob to see what the leading edge of a strong one looks like...!

Yep . I can remember one when I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca in the early 70s. Be safe Ron.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 22, 2020, 07:54:34 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 22, 2020, 07:01:15 PM
Barb

Yep . I can remember one when I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca in the early 70s. Be safe Ron.
...thanks...as in most cases, common sense is the best thing to follow...Stay inside...IF you're in a car, pull way over and turn off your lights...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron