• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 06:08:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 54
Total: 54

Thurday coffee yak'n....

Started by Mugwump, July 06, 2017, 05:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good...very, very good...MMmmmm....dank and gloomy outside....64deg's.....supposedly it'll be the same as yesterday....hot and humid...

..general putz'n with a few errands early...then fish room stuff....got some hot mag's that need cleaning up, and tidying up in general....

....more coffee first..... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

93 for a high today.  No rain.  Good for my paint. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good morning all...

...lookin' forward to gettin' it over with... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 06, 2017, 09:47:11 AM
Good morning all...

I think you get to pick your music ?......don't pick any 'heavy metal'.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..errands done.... |^|....fresh pot brewing... |^|

I'm glad that I mowed yesterday.....it's really hot and muggy outside........wondering if it will spawn big thorms like last evening/night..... huh

..dew point 72degs, humidity 64% ....and rising....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 06, 2017, 09:57:44 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 06, 2017, 09:47:11 AM
Good morning all...

I think you get to pick your music ?......don't pick any 'heavy metal'.... ;D
NOpe...put me out...they were in and out...and so was I!   Whadapun! :D :D But a good description...one polyp...thinks it's not precancerous...back in 5 years for another one...

... but 2 years for the upper GI...Barrett's Esophagus...keeping a closer eye on it... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Tony44

Hot today 90 at 330 we had poor mans rain down pour for 15 mins went to nice cool 85 then 94 on way home
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on July 06, 2017, 05:05:46 PM
Hot today 90 at 330 we had poor mans rain down pour for 15 mins went to nice cool 85 then 94 on way home

..we ended up at 93deg's here............still extremely humid.....no rain in sight  huh
Jon

wallace

First time trying to post from my phone. Found a rock a few miles offshore with a big fat walrus sitting on top. Pic is too big... Figure it out later how to downsize it
Dan