• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:09:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 779
Total: 779

Wake up sleepy heads...

Started by BallAquatics, December 30, 2016, 04:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Another beautiful day here in Central Ohio.  Steady climbing temps for the weekend, with Sunday and Monday in the mid 50's.  Calling for some rain too.  I should be able to drain down the collection system and then let it get recharged with fresh goodness from Mother Nature.  LOL  That will make everyone in the fish room happy.

Second pot has the kitchen smelling divine.  Didn't get done yesterday so I'll pick up where I left off.  Working on a NEW website and the client already loves what I put up.....  it was just to give us something to work with!

Dennis

BallAquatics

WOW, I'm on a roll this morning.....  got lots done already!  Time for a coffee refill and some ginger cookies.   |^|

Dennis

BallAquatics

Rust Never Sleeps streaming thru Spotify.....

https://youtu.be/NiZqi-cPbbo

Dennis

wsantia1

I am up, finally. Coffee is great. Pretty cold out but nothing like it is in the midwest. We are at 32 degrees and going up to the mid 40s. It will be sunny but windy.

I have someone on the way over to pick up some fish. Hopefully he gets here soon so I can get on with my day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 30, 2016, 05:33:54 AM
WOW, I'm on a roll this morning.....  got lots done already!  Time for a coffee refill and some ginger cookies.   |^|

Dennis

WOW! You are on a roll. I'm up and my first cup is sitting here next to me. That's about it, so far. LOL

Later, I may tempt Gale with a fish fry. We haven't been in ages. Before that I think I'll check the progress of the R/C track reconfiguration at the local hobby shop. You could say I've got no major plans.

Mugwump

Morn'n Dennis, Willie, Bob.....I've got up a bit after 3am, then promptly just went back to bed....ZZZzzzz....

..the coffee is very, very good....I'll catch up with you both in a bit... |^|....meanwhile, it's a cold morn'n at 22deg's.....we'll be below freezing for the highs today.....brrrr

We're still just living with this bug.....blah....hopefully on the downside now tho... huh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2016, 07:02:59 AM
Morn'n Dennis, Willie, Bob.....I've got up a bit after 3am, then promptly just went back to bed....ZZZzzzz....

..the coffee is very, very good....I'll catch up with you both in a bit... |^|....meanwhile, it's a cold morn'n at 22deg's.....we'll be below freezing for the highs today.....brrrr

We're still just living with this bug.....blah....hopefully on the downside now tho... huh...

Hope you feel better soon. Them bugs are especially hard to get rid of this time of year. Being inside all the time makes it much easier for those suckers to bounce back & forth between individuals.
Willie

Rjb3

Gale and I have managed to dodge the bug so far, but lots of our friends are down with it. Chicken soup is all I can think of to make you feel better. Want me to bring you some?

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 30, 2016, 07:13:21 AM

Gale and I have managed to dodge the bug so far, but lots of our friends are down with it. Chicken soup is all I can think of to make you feel better. Want me to bring you some?

...thanks, Bob.....we have been eating some soup here and there.....chicken soup, and broth too.....it sure takes the edge off... |^|...naps help too  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just had a guy come over and buy a bunch of adult Angels from me. He came to buy some Koi and left with a half dozen Koi fry and 15 adult Blue Marbles and Plats. Looks like I will be able to take down another tank after some consolidation. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 30, 2016, 09:41:58 AM
Just had a guy come over and buy a bunch of adult Angels from me. He came to buy some Koi and left with a half dozen Koi fry and 15 adult Blue Marbles and Plats. Looks like I will be able to take down another tank after some consolidation. |^| |^| |^|

..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Kasey stopped by for a bit, I let her have my hydrometer.....she's trying a 14gal nano-salt-tank..... |^|...

Sassy's first time meeting her....LOL....love at first sight for both of them......

..tried for a nap...no go....my head feels like it was used as the cymbals for the War of 1812 overture....  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2016, 09:51:19 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 30, 2016, 09:41:58 AM

..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Thanks Dennis & Jon
Willie