• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 12:45:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

I'm rich !!!!!

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2019, 09:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Office of the Secretary to the government of the Federation (SGF)

Attn:Beneficiary,

Without delays you are required to state why you have not claimed your funds since under the government of President Buhari.For your information every modalities to remit your funds has been made available by this government.If you have tried and waited for your funds for so long,which means the people you transacted with are not fully capable to serve you better.

I as the Secretary to the government of the Federation,I urge you to kindly respond back immediately so that your transfer can be well handled because this time nothing will hold back your funds.No delays.Am the government so you are hearing from the horses mouth.

I wait for your urgent response so that further update will be passed across to you.

Sincerely.

Dr.Boss Mustapha

Secretary to the government of the federation(SGF)

Federal Republic
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Government of the Federation of what?  Where would you send your response if you wanted to mail it?  LOL Got to give the idiot credit for trying.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 22, 2019, 10:48:32 AM
Government of the Federation of what?  Where would you send your response if you wanted to mail it?  LOL Got to give the idiot credit for trying.

..oh he had an email addy.....I just won't post it here for the 'bots' to find.... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I have often wondered if these idiots actually ever get anything out of their scam campaign.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

fishhead0103666

I always see it like this.
They can send out thousands or at least hundreds of those emails in a single day, if only 2 of them get money then they've made a profit since it costs nothing to send them except time. Their target audience is old people, idiots, slow people, and trusting people. They may have found old man mugs but he is not stupid enough to fall for it  |^|
Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

Quote from: fishhead0103666 on January 22, 2019, 11:27:46 PM
They can send out thousands or at least hundreds of those emails in a single day, if only 2 of them get money then they've made a profit since it costs nothing to send them except time. Their target audience is old people, idiots, slow people, and trusting people. They may have found old man mugs but he is not stupid enough to fall for it  |^|

..what is this word 'old'....?
Jon

fishhead0103666

It is what people are called if born before 1959   :P

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2019, 03:46:38 AM

I was wondering that too.
Used in more then one post.
Are you trolling?

Hey Jon maybe it's one of  THOSE  guys from the board. ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on January 23, 2019, 06:10:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2019, 03:46:38 AM

I was wondering that too.
Used in more then one post.
Are you trolling?

Hey Jon maybe it's one of  THOSE  guys from the board. ;D

...LOL...naw,,,that's an entirely different level...
Jon

fishhead0103666

Well me being 17 I view 60 and up as being old. 2019-60=1959.
Haha nah, I use the term old in a nice way  |^|

ghonk

Quote from: fishhead0103666 on January 23, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
Well me being 17 I view 60 and up as being old. 2019-60=1959.
Haha nah, I use the term old in a nice way  |^|

You might want to stop being so nice.
Just a suggestion. ;D

I'm  guessing you wouldn't appreciate someone repeatedly calling you boy.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

....age is relative......besides, I made it this far.......many do not.....
Jon