• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 12:42:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36

Willie....

Started by Mugwump, April 30, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....you ok out there ?......how's the moving going now ?.......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on April 30, 2017, 08:08:00 AM
.....you ok out there ?......how's the moving going now ?.......

Willie, I took a nap for you, you'd looked tired.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes I am tired but the real moving hasn't even started yet. I did clear out the storage unit. Cable gets put in on Wednesday, the movers come on Thursday and new appliances come on Friday. I was hampered by out of town visitors that came to "help".  huh

Tomorrow is basically a day of rest with some light packing. I will also move the Altums out of the 150 and into a 75. I'll set up the 150 at the new house and move the Altums over shortly after. This is a real PITA but I hate the place I'm in right now. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

I feel for ya Willie.  Moving sucks!  Just think of how nice it's going to be at your new place.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

....It'll be over soon......I know what you mean by 'help'.....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

You're getting there ol' boy!! |^| Just take it a day at a time... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Moving sucks!! Take it from a guy with a lot of experience with it. Hope things go good with it Willie

wsantia1

Just checking in. Moved all the big furniture stuff yesterday. Slept like I was in a coma. Just filled up the 150 so I can start bringing over the fish. I have a 150 and two 29s running. It is pouring rain here so I won't have to water for at least a week. Coffee was good because I got it from the store. Brought my coffee pot and coffee but forgot the darn filters. Finally I did successfully move my 2 day free swimming Koi Angel fry and enough live bbs to feed them last night and today. I am very excited about this spawn. Sorry for rambling but I am typing this on my cell phone and can't really see what I've typed.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 05, 2017, 09:13:19 AM
Just checking in. Moved all the big furniture stuff yesterday. Slept like I was in a coma. Just filled up the 150 so I can start bringing over the fish. I have a 150 and two 29s running. It is pouring rain here so I won't have to water for at least a week. Coffee was good because I got it from the store. Brought my coffee pot and coffee but forgot the darn filters. Finally I did successfully move my 2 day free swimming Koi Angel fry and enough live bbs to feed them last night and today. I am very excited about this spawn. Sorry for rambling but I am typing this on my cell phone and can't really see what I've typed.

..nice to hear that all is moving along well.... |^|.....soon you'll b back in the 'putz' zone.... ;)
Jon