• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:02:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

So how'd the day go?

Started by Mugwump, April 07, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,,sun was out all day, and the coffee was very,very good..... |^|...a great day indeed  |^|....

...got some new sed./carbon filters...so did an almost flopping on the bottom change to the 130....even the pertricolas were up cavorting in the 'fill' stream.....but they're nutso anyway...LOL...then blasted the fry off the slate and changed the water, and added a small single sponge filter...looks good....afterwards moved some fish around and tidied up and drank some delicious coffee  :)

M's Sassafrass has been in high spirits...she raced around the yard, and then up and down the neighbors fence until poor Rocco their 2yr 'dobie' just crashed, and watched.....LOL....they're good buds .. 8)

she's getting so strong now it' crazy....and getting some weight too....here sable coat of many blended colors makes her deceptive.....she has a patch of white on each back haunch....I call her 'rabbit butt'...LOL....but folks...she's really a keeper.... |^|....despite the vault into my lap every morning....soon this chair will go right over backwards, I swear.... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mostly work today.  (I had to make up for playing hooky yesterday)  Did my lawyer's dog and make an appt. with her to do a will.  Did my old lady'd dog.  She gave me enough food to keep me fed for a week.  I gave her 3/4 lb of Amish butter (I prefer the Kerry Gold and she likes the Amish) some frozen Jambalaya, and a raw hide bone for Vasha, her chow mix dog who stays outside.

Came home, fed fish, fed horse, walked up and down the driveway to check out the wild flowers I planted along the fence, sat and stared at baby chicks with Big head, and did WC.  Toward the end of WC I heard Bruno yelping and saw him running away, tail tucked and ears back.  He got too close to Big Head's babies.  Chilling now with a beer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Ran around doing outside errands, did water changes on all tanks but the 150 (tomorrow). Shampooed my carpet while Kobe was at doggy daycare. I needed him to be out of the house. Busy day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.