• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:41:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 606
Total: 606

Busy day....

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...changed about 800 gallons of water, new floss in filters, pulled a spawn, tidied up, and did a couple loads of wash even..... |^|....time for some relax'n....yup  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2017, 05:07:37 PM
...changed about 800 gallons of water, new floss in filters, pulled a spawn, tidied up, and did a couple loads of wash even..... |^|....time for some relax'n....yup  |^|

Should have an explosion of fry down there soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 04, 2017, 05:08:56 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

Should have an explosion of fry down there soon.

..it was a cool water change too.....and yup, got a few cleaning already.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Excelente!...oops, I forgot that I'm supposed to speak English.  Excellent!!!!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 04, 2017, 05:40:56 PM
Excelente!...oops, I forgot that I'm supposed to speak English.  Excellent!!!!

..... :D.......one of my good friends is in Cuba now.....I'll post some of the old car pics that he's sending back....says the cigars are terrific, the food fantastic,  and da' women's are beautiful, beaches inviting, night life is rum and music......lucky guy....someday I'd like to go....but I'll need a tutor for learning the language...
Jon

LizStreithorst

All Americans want to visit Cuba before it is ruined.  All Cubans are dog tired of making do repairing old stuff.  I bet they have some talented machinists there.  When we have free trade with them, which won't happen for a long time) I hope they don't go the way of Venesuala.
Always move forward. Never look back.