• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:52:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Happy Birthday Ron!!!!!

Started by BallAquatics, April 01, 2014, 08:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2014, 07:18:38 PM
...good to see that you're settling in finally...take your time.....you'll find more things later...LOL

Well the main computer is finally online.  I have the fastest internet I've ever had and my mini fish room is coming along. 

I have a 40B, 46 Bowfront and a couple of 29s laid out to be set up. I have a couple of larger tanks in the garage but I will probably not set those up in this place.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2014, 07:42:02 PM
...good to see that you're settling in finally...take your time.....you'll find more things later...LOL

Well the main computer is finally online.  I have the fastest internet I've ever had and my mini fish room is coming along. 

I have a 40B, 46 Bowfront and a couple of 29s laid out to be set up. I have a couple of larger tanks in the garage but I will probably not set those up in this place.

Garage fish room?????.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2014, 07:47:43 PM

That would be nice but the garage is a 100 feet away from the apartment and has no running water. ::) I'll make do.  I see some angels (no more than I'll be able to move), bns and corys in my future.  I just have to control my urges for more tanks for a while. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

That would be nice but the garage is a 100 feet away from the apartment and has no running water. ::) I'll make do.  I see some angels (no more than I'll be able to move), bns and corys in my future.  I just have to control my urges for more tanks for a while. ;D ;D ;D

Hmmmm...how many bath tubs do you have?????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2014, 08:10:00 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

Hmmmm...how many bath tubs do you have?????

LOL ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2014, 04:47:49 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 02, 2014, 02:10:00 PM
Thanks Willie!  How's it going!
My eyes don't do the laptop too well these days. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

If you're using Windows 8, in the top right corner there is a stack of 3 orange horizontal bars. If you want your text larger for easier reading, left-click on that, scroll to the Zoom line and use the + feature to enlarge your print to a suitable size for you to read easily.

All we old guys and gals have to help each other out when we can!   ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Even easier, hold down the control key (Ctrl) and press the + key on your number pad.  Works with most browsers and most operating systems.

Dennis

BillT

QuoteEven easier, hold down the control key (Ctrl) and press the + key on your number pad.  Works with most browsers and most operating systems.

Its the command key on Macs.

PaulineMi

Are we a group of folks in the age group whose eyes are less than 20/20.  We seem to know all the ways to enlarge the print.  Remember when there was a large print edition of Reader's Digest?  I even have Grandma's old large print New York Times Cookbook.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

I do the ctrl + all the time.  I just like looking at my 24 inch screen a lot more than the laptop. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

I finally found all the parts to get my computer running last night, so all is well now.
Willie

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2014, 02:27:31 PM
I do the ctrl + all the time.  I just like looking at my 24 inch screen a lot more than the laptop. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

I'm with you Willie.  I retired my laptop years ago.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 03, 2014, 01:42:23 PM
Even easier, hold down the control key (Ctrl) and press the + key on your number pad.  Works with most browsers and most operating systems.

Dennis

WOW! Thanks Dennis!  I just love hanging out with all you smart people! That's definitely way easier!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron