• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:50:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 621
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 614
Total: 614

Friday greetings

Started by Barb, April 19, 2024, 07:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi gang, how are you all doing?  Liz I hope you are OK, I was thinking of you yesterday after I read your last post.  Ron and Willie and Dennis, what do you all have going on?  Tomorrow I am taking 3 friends on a big ferry trip out to Ocracoke Island for the day.  5 hrs will be spent going out and back on the big car ferry,  which holds about 100 cars.  Or boats, trucks, etc.  the island is 25 mi offshore but it takes 2 1/2 hrs to get there since the ferry goes very slowly.  I still love being out on the water.  This vacation place can only be reached by boat or plane.  Very small planes.;

It was 90 here yesterday!  But now it is cooler for awhile thank goodness, not ready for summer yet.  Have a good weekend you all.
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi Barb!

Ocracoke Island! Wow! That brings back memories! Many years ago I took my family to Chincoteaque which is further north off the VA coast, in the southern end of the Delmarva Peninsula. It was quite a visit with the wild ponies coming up to the car.

How was your trip?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron