• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:08:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 836
Total: 836

Well this certainly Changes things a lil

Started by EdKaz, February 28, 2014, 06:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

So I went to see my Buddy Mugwump  about some fish Monday.   I KNEW BETTER (from past experiences with Johns fish) as Im still in the middle of getting things set back up  in the fishroom....... but Took home 7 nice nice specimens to help get the fish room started back up.
Two of the fish laid within 4 hrs of getting them home.....and as I was working on getting  things set up I kept glancing at the tank I put the 5 Koi in where it looked like some  play type of activity chasing each other around was going on and kept working away.

Sat down for a bit for a break and some coffee and looked at the tank and seen...........IT JUST GOT SERIOUS :o

Not quite ready for hatching and wigglers here yet, the newly formed pair has me debating on whether to pull em or let them have this batch so I can finish what I started first. :-\

Mugwump

;D ;D ;D ;D....LOL....actually might be two pair in there.... ;D ;D ;D..enjoy
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Yeah well if there is another pairing in there.......Im hoping they hold off for a few more days at least.

Youd get a kick outta my fishroom right now :o.......hoses, pipes, cords, tanks, racks and lumber ALL strewn around looking like something blew up down here.... :o :o :o

Mugwump

I'll bet.....take pics of your progress to look back on.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

BallAquatics

Some of the coolest stuff happens when we least expect it...  Congratulations.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Congrats....and that sure is a pretty koi.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon