• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 745
Total: 746

Rocking Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, August 12, 2021, 02:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi gang!

Yesterday at Pt he remarked that I'm doing real well for 7 weeks in. I looked at him and said I'm only 4 weeks after surgery! He looked at me and said, "No!...Are you sure?" I told him I was sure....He went to his computer and looked it up and was a bit surprised to see that I was right and how far ahead I am!...All of this is due to me pushing it at home everyday....

Well...sidetracked again...my 11am shrimp pickup moved it to Sunday afternoon...once we got thru rescheduling I moved the shrimp I'd pulled for him to a larger container...then I stayed in there and messed around...

Lucy is working on designing some Christmas decorations for the clubhouse tables, and of course it involves glitter!! >:( ...I hate that s#@t because it eventually goes all through the house!!...so while she's gone to a volunteer planning meeting I vacuumed the area around the breakfast bar where she's working and then mopped it...wore me out, but I think I've worked out some of the pain in my knee...at least for little bit... |^|

I have a huge mass of subwassertang in the Bloody Mary tank...I'm moving most of it to a plastic shoebox and setting it under light...if eBay guy doesn't take a bunch this week...I'm gonna post it for sale on out FB group page...I am saving some for fish breeding tanks...

We have a professor that has raised 50 Alien Bettas and offering them to our club to find good homes for them...I'm making arrangements to pick them up to hold for our next meeting which will be an ice cream social with auction!...I'm excited to see them...

That's it for now...everybody do some happy aquariuming today!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good evening Ron and everyone. Today is even hotter and more humid than yesterday. It is currently 95 degrees and feels like 104 with the humidity, We don't even have a threat of thunderstorms to cool us down a bit.

I went to PT and then I went to make an appointment for my MRI. They told me that they were booked until mid September but when they went into the system to book my appointment they saw that someone canceled an appointment for tomorrow. I had great timing on this one.

I find that my PT has turned into somewhat of a gym membership because I am basically on my own until it's time for the massage near the end of the session. I guess this time it's because they spend most of their time sanitizing the equipment. I am glad they are requiring masks for everyone again. You just don't know who had the vaccine or not. Because of that I've never stopped wearing my mask indoors when I am out.

Anyway I did get all of my water changes done and now I'm going to try to coax Kobe outside so he can do his business. He hates the heat but this year it's worse than ever before for him. 

Try to stay cool everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.