• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 11:42:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 37
Total: 37

Wednesday Is Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, August 12, 2020, 07:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I am up and at em. I already finished my morning walks, fed the dog and fish and now I will be getting ready to start house cleaning in advance of company coming in this weekend. I might do my water changes first since I am off to such a good start.

On the weather front it is currently 80 degrees and going up to 88 with an 80% chance of rain starting around 2:00 pm.

I did notice a dying yellow shrimp in the yellow shrimp tank. I will leave it in the tank because I understand they make a good meal for the rest of the shrimp. If they don't eat it then I will pull it out. I've been trying to get some more yellows from my source but he wasn't able to come through for me last week.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, sounds like you have done quite a bit already today.  I finally got a good night's sleep, after a couple weeks of lousy sleep.  It is sunny, quite warm, and so calm now.  A breeze would sure be nice.  I plan to take it easy today, except helping my mom a bit later today.  I need a chill day.  Hope you all have a good one!  Liz, don't work too hard,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Sorry about your shrimp, Willie.  I wonder what could have been wrong.  Hope the rest of them stay healthy.

Barb, glad you finally got some much needed rest.  I'll call as soon as I get my phone back in my hands.  This period of phonelessness has been hard.  I had to borrow Judy's yesterday to make an emergency credit card payment.  I thought that the 11th was the day I needed to send it but it was the day it was due!

I've got to go to the feed store today.  That horse costs me as much as beer used to cost!  Even though I'm feeling pretty good, I'm going to take it easy for another day before I get back to it. 

Ron, what do you have going on?
Always move forward. Never look back.