• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:36:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 612
Total: 612

Morn'n everyone

Started by Mugwump, June 01, 2013, 06:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I guess that I should cut the grass today. After all this rain, it needs it. and we're not allowed to have goats, or sheep, here.  ;D  Looks like dry,cooler weather for a couple days...I just might shut down the air conditioner..???...save some $$$'s anyway... ;D..plus I can air out the fish room better. First things first....more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yea, looks like that rain is heading this way.  Forecast calling for around 1" of rain in the next 24 hours.....  it will be smiles all around in the fish room tonight!

Dennis

b125killer

It's cloudy but not hot and humid. it's nice to have the air off and windows open. I could use some goats. I think i could have one as long as I call it a pet. I'm going to be playing in the fish room most of the day. I want change the substrate in the 72 gallon tank to sand. I do think the fish like the sand better. I know the loachs like it, They can dig for snails with out hurting there barbels. Plus I think it's easier to clean. 
Scott

ilroost

Goats, someone say they want goats? I have 8 you can choose from

Mugwump

The grass was wet in the far backyard, but I cut it anyway...just got done as the storm blew through here..... :D...I've always liked the pigmy goats, the long hair kind...neat little animals...plus it's give Heidi, our older 'Aussie' something else to do.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

thats what i got Jon. I showed them at one time. Now we give the kids away to the local 4h kids

b125killer

I got the substrate out and sand put in.
Scott

Mugwump

Aren't hot mags great..??....that looks sweet, Scott...and bright!! too....LOL
Jon