• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:45:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Memorial Day

Started by P4Angels2, May 26, 2013, 12:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

A big THANK YOU!! To all the military Vet's that are on this site!!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!!

PaulineMi

Thank you Vets from me also.

My Dad was in the army, WWII; my husband was in the army, Vietnam, purple heart recipient; my son, Marines during Desert Storm, luckily war ended just before he was to get shipped out from Okinawa.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Thanks to all veterans  past, present, and future that make this the best country in the world
Scott

Mugwump

I'm thankful for my living 'vet' friends, but I took time to remember all my friends that gave their lives in the line of duty....they are my heroes, and I miss them..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson