• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:28:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 607
Total: 607

New folks in the neighbourhood...

Started by BallAquatics, May 25, 2013, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

The dog is looking out into the side yard and raising holly hell...  looks like someone let their young'uns out by themselves for the first time.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Says, "this video is unavailable" (?)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 25, 2013, 04:21:32 PM
Says, "this video is unavailable" (?)

Still processing on utube...check back..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Cute little dickens til they get in your trash cans...LOL...ny sister and her husband raised one for a pet...best watch 'dog' they ever had.....tore up a house breaker bad, blood all over....they were at a concert....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Great video. Ruby would give them hell. Sampson and Thor could careless it would take to much energy to run after them.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

I never see one unless it's in the road, dead.  I have too many dogs.

Cool story, Mug.  Was their racoon litter box trained?  Did it not get into everything and tear up their house?

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 27, 2013, 11:27:00 AM
I never see one unless it's in the road, dead.  I have too many dogs.

Cool story, Mug.  Was their racoon litter box trained?  Did it not get into everything and tear up their house?

Yes, 'Shep' used the litter box, and the back yard, with a tether. He'd clean out the pots & pans cabinet and crawl in to sleep. He was quite the character.  ;D They kept the 'fridge' padlocked....LOL
Jon

PaulineMi

Awwww.....great spring time video.  Thanks for sharing it with us.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

It's hard to tell from watching the video, but they are only about the size of a softball.  All round a fuzzy, you just want to go play with them!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I couldn't tell that, Dennis.  They appear much larger.  I bet you want to go play with them.  Do it at your own risk;)