• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:04:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 753
Total: 753

GCCA swap vendor list..

Started by Mugwump, August 09, 2014, 06:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I think that I see about 51 vendors, so far ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Wish we had something like this in our area.  Sounds like a ton of fun!
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 09, 2014, 12:11:45 PM
Wish we had something like this in our area.  Sounds like a ton of fun!
Barb

Yes, they are.....everyone should experience a large swap.....some amazing things are for sale...I remember Aron/Lori's first GCCA swap meet..........Like kids in a candy store... ;D ;D ;D ;D
I still get blown away by it all.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Looks like you have a lot of variety there Jon.  I'm glad to see Frank got a table. ;D ;D ;D Wish I could be there. :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2014, 12:37:42 PM
Looks like you have a lot of variety there Jon.  I'm glad to see Frank got a table. ;D ;D ;D Wish I could be there. :(

We wish that you could too, Willie.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

What I found disappointing here is that there are a lot of fish clubs but so far only one big swap. ??? ??? They have monthly auctions but we need swaps. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2014, 12:51:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

What I found disappointing here is that there are a lot of fish clubs but so far only one big swap. ??? ??? They have monthly auctions but we need swaps. ::)

Yes, the swaps allow for everyone to sell off their extra stock and get reasonably priced additions when wanted.....the variety is the thing....food/plants/wood/tanks/filters/ yada yada...not just fish.
Jon

b125killer

I didn't see Captain Bob's name :o.
Scott

Rjb3

Looks like Captain Bob will be sitting this one out. The way it's looking now, December, too.

Mugwump

I'm counting about 54 vendors so far....that'll fill the big room for sure. lots of vendors are getting multiple tables.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..64 vendors now....and growing.. ;D....quite a few with 2-3 tables each.... ;D
Jon