• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 03:07:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

New L144 pair...

Started by Mugwump, March 30, 2015, 07:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

These are offspring from the older pair......2nd timers now, the first didn't go well for them...but this latest one is HUGE....LOL....I've been down watching the poor little guy struggle to fan em all.....the young female was really loaded this time... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Congrats! ;D ;D ;D Happy for you that you have the new pair to carry on. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 30, 2015, 07:44:42 AM
Congrats! ;D ;D ;D Happy for you that you have the new pair to carry on. ;D ;D ;D

+1......yeppers, growing out some from another line to cross in too.... ;D

thanks Willie..........some of these are yours, ya know??.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Saw a few mutineer's earlier today..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

...almost time to shake the cave out now......most of the fry are starting to get out and about... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

These little darl'ns are more the albino whitish color, rather than the orangish shades...I'll feed em some more protein and cartenoids to see if they will morph....had a few paler ones with the last batch too...but they darkened with age.....Hmmmmm....I guess we'll see....???
Jon