• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:04:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 754
Total: 755

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 22, 2017, 06:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's very, very good this morning.... |^|

...now I'll go wake up...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Good morn'n........a muggy morning here....the rest of the day won't be much better either.... huh...more rain later?...of course...

....fish room putz'n today.... |^|....it's time to move some fry to bigger digs..... |^|....water changes...yada yada yada....

Storms moving in on the gulf...nasty stuff.....watch it down there Liz.....

...time for a refill... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

A great pot of coffee here this morning. The sun is shining and the humidity is low after some "surprise" thunderstorms last night. They must have been pop-ups since there was no warning about them on any forecast. huh

I'm going to relax and enjoy the day. Did water changes yesterday so I may just putz in the fishroom. I will need to start getting all of the turnover material together for next week's closing on my old house. Will be very happy to get that off of my books.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 22, 2017, 08:08:09 AM
A great pot of coffee here this morning. The sun is shining and the humidity is low after some "surprise" thunderstorms last night. They must have been pop-ups since there was no warning about them on any forecast. huh

I'm going to relax and enjoy the day. Did water changes yesterday so I may just putz in the fishroom. I will need to start getting all of the turnover material together for next week's closing on my old house. Will be very happy to get that off of my books.

.....ah, ya got it sold...............cool beans  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Past pot #2 for us.....vroommmm...vvvrrroooommmm......bring it on  |^|
Jon

Tony44

Well back to days hot as a biscuit today. Day 2 just starting to feel normal again had a good down pour on way home. but nothing at home. But dragging a bit hope the weekend I get back to normal now have some grass to cut and some to burn
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

LizStreithorst

It didn't rain much today,  The sun even came out.  It will rain more tomorrow.  It sure was nice to see the sun again,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

It stayed hot and humid here.....no rain, but boomers expected about midnight...... huh.......
Jon

BallAquatics

Went to the cancer Doc today for my follow-up.  After the radiation, I was hoping my PSA would be down in the normal range for my age 0 - 4.5

Unfortunately, it was 12.43  Doc says that's good and we are heading in the right direction.  It started out at 27.99  I go back after the first of the year to see what it looks like then.....

Oh well, it could always be worst.

Lots of rain moving in here later.  Thinking of staying up to do water changes.  Might help with getting my schedule flipped.  LOL

Dennis

wallace

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 22, 2017, 08:40:58 PM
Went to the cancer Doc today for my follow-up.  After the radiation, I was hoping my PSA would be down in the normal range for my age 0 - 4.5

Unfortunately, it was 12.43  Doc says that's good and we are heading in the right direction.  It started out at 27.99  I go back after the first of the year to see what it looks like then.....

Oh well, it could always be worst.

Lots of rain moving in here later.  Thinking of staying up to do water changes.  Might help with getting my schedule flipped.  LOL

Dennis

My PSA was 43 once. I thought I was a goner but that was 4 years ago and I'm still here. Mostly it was from infection apparently... then it was 13... then it went down more. They have gotten pretty good at treating this stuff but I came away from the whole deal thinking the PSA test can be misleading sometimes.

Dan

BallAquatics

Quote from: wallace on June 22, 2017, 08:48:04 PM
... but I came away from the whole deal thinking the PSA test can be misleading sometimes.
Agreed.  At any rate, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  I feel great.  Of course, I felt great before all this started too.   huh

Their big storm has failed to materialize yet.  Forecast is still calling for much rain throughout the coming day.

Dennis

Rjb3

I had a urologist once that pretty much had Gale convinced I had prostate cancer a few years ago. When the biopsy came back the knucklehead said "Well, there's something there". After my second opinion, I was actually fine and my PSA was in the normal range. The new doctor said no sex or bicycle riding a week before the test. Seems those things affect the prostate.