• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:34:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 568
Total: 570

24 degs here,,,brrrrr

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2013, 07:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

That should zap most all the bugs, or send em indoors....LOL....Day 3 of some kind of junk illiness marching through the family..Oldest son's crew is getting over it too. 'Wiggs' is on pills and drops, and I'm not exactly ready to go to the dance. Ugly stuff..ears,nose, chest, etc....bah....anyone want it?..LOL...yuck..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I hope you guys get better soon.  It's too early for 24 degrees. :P
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Thanks Willie....We're both just lounging around and molding out. Lots of hot soup, juice, etc.... ;D and , of course, some prime time fish tank watching. I might grab a nap in the recliner down there later... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Wow, Mugs! did that come on fast?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 25, 2013, 03:02:19 PM
Wow, Mugs! did that come on fast?

Jan had been having what seemed like a head cold...then whamo...it kicked in...me, my ears were stopped up and my head felt terrible...then whamo...drugs help :D....she's feeling a little better, me...I'm not sure it's kicked in all the way yet....sheesh...we were outside a lot last week for that garage sale....either dirty money(germs)..or something was picked up then....plus her girl friend was just getting over it...soooooo..... ;D....we're ok...it's just a bump in the road....LOL
Jon

b125killer

Sorry you dont feel good. :( I hope you feel better soon.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 25, 2013, 05:51:27 PM
Sorry you dont feel good. :( I hope you feel better soon.

Thanx, Scott.....We're going out to the QC swap, so we'll lay low and get better.  ;D...You've never been out to that one have you??
Jon