• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:39:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 551
Total: 551

How to post big pictures

Started by BillT, October 28, 2012, 11:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

It's not that simple.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

For some reason it cuts off the hash tag and I need to add it back in each time.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

b125killer

I figured it out :D. not the hash tag. just how to post the pics. Now I feel better about posting pics. 
Scott

BillT

I figured out how to post large pix from photo-bucket.
I recently did a test in another thread (http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php?topic=283.0).

I tried a lot of things quickly so here is a series of tests, but I'm not sure which worked, so here is a test:

- Pasting the web address of the photo bucket image into the image button tags:

- Using a button (Email & IM) on the photobucket site in a links section off to the right (you might have to click the down pointing chevron). Clicking this copies some info, which I then pasted into the image button tags:

- Pasting a hyper link to the photobucket site to make a link but not show a picture here:
http://s1322.beta.photobucket.com/user/BillTre/library/

- Clicking the photobucket button and pasting that into the message without using the image button:
http://s1322.beta.photobucket.com/user/BillTre/library/

BillT

Those didn't work, but I found a new button on the photobucket site:
This button does not show up all the time for me but it is labeled "IMG code" and is in the same links box below the other buttons.
You may have to turn on the display of this button in some settings layout which I got to via the gear icon at the bottom of the links box.

using image button &  IMG code photobucket button click:
[/img]

use the IMG code button in phototbucket:

BillT

So just using the at times hidden IMG button in photobucket along worked (see previous post).

Here is how to find it:
QuoteThis button does not show up all the time for me but it is labeled "IMG code" and is in the same links box below the other buttons.
You may have to turn on the display of this button in some settings layout which I got to via the gear icon at the bottom of the links box.

Hey I just noticed the modify button on my previous posts.
Does this mean I can go back and change a previous post?
Sounds like going back and choose an alternate timeline (if you're into science fiction).