• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:40:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 577
Total: 577

tapatalk

Started by Jdmcfast, November 21, 2013, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

What happened to tapatalk? The last week or so it hasn't been working with this forum.
Josh

BallAquatics

We updated to the latest and greatest version.....  I wait about 2 weeks after they release a new version to let them get the kinks worked out.  They must still have problems with this one.

Dennis

BallAquatics

I dropped the new version and went back to what we had been using, see if that works better.  I don't have any way of testing it..... my phone only makes phone calls  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Josh, did you update to the newer version on your phone?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's not working for me either.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2013, 04:13:54 PM
Yes I have the newest version but it's still not working
Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on November 22, 2013, 05:05:06 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2013, 04:13:54 PM
Yes I have the newest version but it's still not working

OK...thanks, sounds like the release is having issues. The 'man behind the curtain' will get to the bottom of it, for sure. ;D
What is the 'error' mssg that you're getting??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Un-installed, wiped the slate clean, re-install per TT site directions, cross your fingers.  If this doesn't do it, we might have to wait for a fix from the TapaTalk folks.....

Dennis

Mugwump

excellent, Dennis.....I went over to their site..seems we're not the only ones...
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 22, 2013, 08:07:37 AM
.....I went over to their site..seems we're not the only ones...
Well they are just constantly screwing around with the software.....  I'm kind of surprised it's taken this long for it to fail.  They don't seem to be a large company so we'll probably see a flurry of versions 3.9.1, 3.9.2, 3.9.3  LOL

When we get it back on-line, I'm only going to update for security updates and all the rest of the monkeying around they can test on other sites.....  Perhaps the purge and re-install has fixed us???

Dennis

PaulineMi

So here you go.      ;)
                         |
                         |
                         |
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Thanks Pauline!   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Cool....up and going. ;D
Jon