• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 366
Total: 367

Chicago Blackhawks

Started by Mugwump, June 03, 2015, 04:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Brace for impact !!!!!!   8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Stanley Cup playoffs in June  :o   Clever illustration for the Chicago fans.  :)  Wonder if Chicago and Tampa Bay will continue the full seven game battle?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 04, 2015, 04:06:18 AM
Stanley Cup playoffs in June  :o   Clever illustration for the Chicago fans.  :)  Wonder if Chicago and Tampa Bay will continue the full seven game battle?

Hard to tell...I don't expect a seven game series, but Tampa Bay didn't get to the finals by being easy.....they're hungry....'Hawks' are experienced and want it too....we'll see.....if they're all like last night, I'll be a wreck...LOL.....good hockey....the semi's were awesome hockey....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Sadly I have no horse in this race....  I envy you the excitement and suspense.   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

good game last night. The bolts came out all fired up and i think it wore them out. Chicago finished strong

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on June 05, 2015, 12:03:45 AM
good game last night. The bolts came out all fired up and i think it wore them out. Chicago finished strong

2 - 2 tied up now....a couple pretty good teams going at it.....nail biter's....
Jon