• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:49:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Saturday

Started by Barb, October 28, 2023, 07:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone! I am on a trip visiting my kids for a few days.  Today is to be 85 and by Wed. it may SNOW here!!!!  At my home Wed is to be 39.  Shocking weather for sure here.  Liz hope you are feeling better. Guys, sounds like your heart issues are well under control, good news.  Willie did you find any glass in your finger?  Bet it hurts! 

Today at my daughter's i am going to help clean up her huge veg garden. Lots to cut down,pick up, haul to compost or burn piles. She still cant walk on her foot, Sept 8 was her major foot surgery, a loooong time to go.  Has a cast from toes to knee on her left.  At least she can drive and is back to work.

Hope you all have a good day,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good evening, freinds.  Thanks for your concern.  This had gone on so long (started on Tuesday with general weakness) that I was getting concerned, too.  After having spent most all of my time for the past 4 days in bed asleep, I'm finally starting to feel better today.  I bet I'll be able to eat again without puking it up tomorrow.  But if not, I'll go to the doctor Monday.  At least I know it wasn't Covid.  I gave myself the test.

I was worried about today, because I had errands.  Rather than wear myself doing WC early, while I still had some strength I headed out.  First the dollar store for T paper and ginger ale, it was off to the feed store.  All I had left was to pick up more Ensure.  First store didn't have any.  All that walking for nothing.  Those of us who have chronic pain know that the pain is way worse when you're sick.  Off to a Walgreens that has their own brand which costs way less, contains 100 more calories, more proteine, and it tastes even better.  The walking wore me slam out.

I was back in bed the moment I got home for a little rest.  When I woke up 3 hrs later I was late for feeding lunch to the fish and Charlotte.  Then I was back in bed.  But when I woke up at WC time I was feeling better

Next Tuesday it'll get down to 33 and Wednesday it will drop to 31.  They say we'll get a little spit of rain Wendnesday.  I'll belive it when I see it.

My WC's are all done now.  I'm going to feed Charlotte dinner, grab another fake Ensure and hit the sack till morning.  See y'll then.

Always move forward. Never look back.