• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:28:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Saturday

Started by LizStreithorst, October 14, 2023, 11:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

As if the day of the week means a difference to any of us...

Little by little I've been getting my strenght back from lack of food.  I feel pretty good today.  Food is my main concerned, lately.  Not the eating part, but figureing out flavorful recipes that I can eat.  Fish will be the main part of my diet for the next several months.  Most white fish is like chicken or tofu.  The flavor of the dish depends on the flavor of the sauce or condiments. 

Today, I'll be making a fish stew.  Next in line will be a fish curry.  I freeze stews and soups so I make pleanty  for later meals.  I'm getting in the mood for some pan fried catfish soon.

I'm making myself hungry.  Gonna get cooking now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone. Liz I am so happy that you are starting to eat again. You will get stronger soon but ease into things slowly so you don't do what I did and suffer any setbacks.

I am actually feeling pretty good again but I am being very careful in how I move and how I pick up things. I know that my right leg is still weak because it gets tired but it is getting stronger each day.

It's been raining most of the day here but I've finished all of my outside stuff and my inside chores are done so the rest of the day is mine. I still haven't done any house cleaning yet and I probably won't for another couple of weeks. I'll try to clean up as I go.

For now I am going to eat a brownie and relax. Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.