• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:05:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 756
Total: 756

My Nephew, Ted

Started by Mugwump, August 16, 2013, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

He's a founder of 'Satan's Pilgrims'.....it's a surf band.....popular west coast for sure....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Good for him.  I'm sure he's very happy getting that recognition.  Lots of competition out there.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Ted is older now and has played drums since he could pick up sticks. He, also, can play about any instrument he picks up...amazing talent.....music keeps him young. He's played in numerous bands and was with 'Cracker' when they were Bruce Willis's house band. He's played all the the world, and in many different genre...in real life...LOL..He travels, and works with the Federal Court system. He has three sons,,and yep, they all play instruments....many instruments, like their Dad.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson