• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:35:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 489
Total: 490

What Does Probability Mean in Your Profession?

Started by BillT, October 05, 2015, 10:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 05:29:10 PM
=;-)

Willie, you had to mention potato pancakes, didn't ya....LOL.....we'll never get her out of there now.... ;D

back on topic.....'Probability'....I like this one too....but think they use a coin toss more than statistics...???

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

John Patakos

do you remember the song from fiddler on the roof , "if i were a rich man" ?
if i were a rich man i would build my house next to manny's and spend my days in one of their booths.
filling my belly with corned beef , pastrami and potato pancakes.

wsantia1

Quote from: John Patakos on October 25, 2015, 09:06:20 AM
do you remember the song from fiddler on the roof , "if i were a rich man" ?
if i were a rich man i would build my house next to manny's and spend my days in one of their booths.
filling my belly with corned beef , pastrami and potato pancakes.

Me too. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 03:17:12 PM
Please Mug, dear.  Pretty please...take me there when we are at NADA.  I haven't had an excellent corned beef sandwich since I left New Jersey.

Off topic . . . let's do this Jon.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 25, 2015, 04:52:06 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 03:17:12 PM
Please Mug, dear.  Pretty please...take me there when we are at NADA.  I haven't had an excellent corned beef sandwich since I left New Jersey.

Off topic . . . let's do this Jon.

Sure..."Manny's" rocks good corned beef....and it's been awhile for me.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

https://mannysdeli.com/mannys-story/

Seems they sell their potato pancake, too.  I may just skip the show and spend my time at Manny's.
Always move forward. Never look back.