• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:27:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 638
Total: 639

What Does Probability Mean in Your Profession?

Started by BillT, October 05, 2015, 10:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillT

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

John Patakos

the only definite probability for me is that sometime in the future i am going to die.i have no idea when ; but i am positive it is going to happen.i just hope that i can get a few more good corned beef sammiches under my belt first....lol

Mugwump

Quote from: John Patakos on October 24, 2015, 02:33:35 PM
the only definite probability for me is that sometime in the future i am going to die.i have no idea when ; but i am positive it is going to happen.i just hope that i can get a few more good corned beef sammiches under my belt first....lol

Manny's...Chicago Illinois  |^|

drooooollllllling....MMMmmmmm...

https://mannysdeli.com/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Please Mug, dear.  Pretty please...take me there when we are at NADA.  I haven't had an excellent corned beef sandwich since I left New Jersey.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 03:17:12 PM
Please Mug, dear.  Pretty please...take me there when we are at NADA.  I haven't had an excellent corned beef sandwich since I left New Jersey.

Tis quite a simple place with fantastic corned beef....MMMmmm we'll see what we can do.... ;D

Jon

LizStreithorst

" 'Tiz? "  Are you turning into a Brit, Mug?

Good.  I'm not a fancy lady.  I drive 40 miles round trip for deep fried chicken gizzards from a service station.  It's about the quality of the food, not the ambiance of the joint.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 03:58:07 PM
" 'Tiz? "  Are you turning into a Brit, Mug?

Good.  I'm not a fancy lady.  I drive 40 miles round trip for deep fried chicken gizzards from a service station.  It's about the quality of the food, not the ambiance of the joint.

'a 'brit'.......heavens to mercy, no.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Watch your punctuation and capitol letters please, sir. mim

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 04:50:08 PM
Watch your punctuation and capitol letters please, sir. mim

naw.....tis too much trouble.... w!w....do ya know hard t'is to slur on a keyboard?....doo dah doo dah..... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 24, 2015, 03:33:02 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2015, 03:17:12 PM

Tis quite a simple place with fantastic corned beef....MMMmmm we'll see what we can do.... ;D

Manny's is indeed great for corned beef but also has excellent pastrami and potato pancakes. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst