• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 08:19:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

Bristlenose

Started by wsantia1, April 10, 2014, 07:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

This male is now sitting on another clutch of eggs. ::)  I already have 100+ baby bns. ;D  If I leave them in the tank with the angels will they become good food or are they too rough to be digested? ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..they become chow,,,,,bigger angels have no problems, if it fits the mouth, it gets ate... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 26, 2014, 04:24:05 PM
..they become chow,,,,,bigger angels have no problems, if it fits the mouth, it gets ate... ;D

Good. Thanks LOL  ;D I'm pretty sure this guy is the son of "Stud Muffin & The Cougar" LOL.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.......hold on, Willie...you're in for a slew....David at Angelfish U S A will buy em by the 75/100... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 26, 2014, 04:49:24 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.......hold on, Willie...you're in for a slew....David at Angelfish U S A will buy em by the 75/100... ;D

That's good to know.  LOL  ;D
Willie

b125killer

The trick isn't getting them to breed the trick is getting them to stop. I have a male from "Stud Muffin & The Cougar" and a female with wild blood. I pulled the cave and they found a nice little spot in the drift wood to spawn.  They seem to always have eggs or fry in there. And the St Isabel / Rio Negro love the extra protein. 
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on May 26, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
The trick isn't getting them to breed the trick is getting them to stop. I have a male from "Stud Muffin & The Cougar" and a female with wild blood. I pulled the cave and they found a nice little spot in the drift wood to spawn.  They seem to always have eggs or fry in there. And the St Isabel / Rio Negro love the extra protein.

Well there will be a lot of extra protein for my guys too. LOL  ;D ;D ;D
Willie