• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:25:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 520
Total: 522

Sunday Afternoon

Started by wsantia1, November 08, 2020, 12:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. I hope all is well with you guys. Another beautiful day here in Delaware where we will probably be breaking our high temp
(78) later this afternoon. We will have a repeat of this tomorrow.

I have been sitting on my butt all day but I'll probably try to get something accomplished today. It will probably be in the fish room.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon Willie.  All I'm doing is a little laundry today.  It's lovely out here.  Another day wearing shorts.  I don't know why I can't make myself get off my lazy ass and work outside.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, it is hot here today, up to 80, real nice.  Did some garden work, planted 20 new Iris tubers from a good friend yesterday, I went to her farm and dug them up myself.  A day on the farm was so fun.  We ate lunch sitting by the big pond in the shade.  Paradise.  In Spring she is sharing pieces of her 100 or so Daylilies.
Barb