• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 11:26:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 512
Total: 513

So who won the game?

Started by Mugwump, February 03, 2014, 06:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Denver?, right...... ;D...LOL     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

You're so funny, Mugs!

I couldn't believe my eyes when they got that safety on the first Bronco's play!  Our group of 24 people at  our clubhouse rocked the foundation of it...!!!

I'm going to take a little bit of ''rub-off'' notoriety now..... You all know I'm from Virginia, right?  Well, Richmond, Va is the home of, none other than.....RUSSELL WILSON!  The kid is so calm in the face of adversity.

I don't know how much of the nation sees what all these Seahawks players do off the field, but they really do support a lot of local charities and events. I suppose it's the same in other teams' home towns. Professional sports gets so much bad press and I'm always glad to see where these sports figures contribute to society.  It's a real pisser when the ''bad'' ones end up arrested and jailed for the crimes they commit.

So much for my ramblings......!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

On the first play, I just about flipped the TV off. In hind sight, I should have. I just was hoping for a pretty good game. Other than seeing Peyton do well, it didn't matter who won. I remember when the Bears won in '85, the folks went crazy here too.
   Enjoy it you guys, it's one of a fan's little perks that don't usually come along often enough. I'm a Black Hawks fan, and it's a real thrill to watch them pull off a Stanley Cup ....now if the Cubs win a World Series...I just might break down and cry..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't care about football.  I didn't even watch the game.  I have a soft spot for the Peyton boy because of his dad who had so much talent and got stuck in the Saints. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Says the Bear fan....LOL....karma will get you, Aron..... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: P4Angels on February 03, 2014, 02:18:58 PM
here is a recap of the game:

I guess that pretty much says it all!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron