• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:54:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 789
Total: 789

T's Thursday==>

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sunny, breezy, and warm.......might need to mow?....

..what's up gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...at noon we're going over to another Ron's house to play cards...Samba...fun game that allows for light conversation while the other is making his/her play...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 31, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
...at noon we're going over to another Ron's house to play cards...Samba...fun game that allows for light conversation while the other is making his/her play...

..We played Canasta in our family......bragging rights were up for grabs... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I felt great today.  Almost nothing hurt.  I did 8 dogs which is something I never do these days.  I'm generally only up to doing 4 wfwf  I felt so good I thought I would come home and try pushing the mower again, but by the time I got home I was plum tuckered. 

I walked up the dirt road to visit my Jack and Judy.  I bummed a cigarette from Jack.  I've been doing that long enough to know that the Pall Malls are better than the Marlboros.  I'm not fond of cigarettes.  They don't taste very good they just give you a shot of nicotine.  I'm considering ordering some good imported cigars again.  I know that I shouldn't.  I know that shouldn't be bumming cigs either.  But the urge is strong.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 31, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
I felt great today.  Almost nothing hurt.  I did 8 dogs which is something I never do these days.  I'm generally only up to doing 4 wfwf  I felt so good I thought I would come home and try pushing the mower again, but by the time I got home I was plum tuckered. 

I walked up the dirt road to visit my Jack and Judy.  I bummed a cigarette from Jack.  I've been doing that long enough to know that the Pall Malls are better than the Marlboros.  I'm not fond of cigarettes.  They don't taste very good they just give you a shot of nicotine.  I'm considering ordering some good imported cigars again.  I know that I shouldn't.  I know that shouldn't be bumming cigs either.  But the urge is strong.

..that's a good days work...you should be tired..... |^|...relax  :D
Jon

LizStreithorst

All I have to do is WC.  When I start it feels like a chore but by the time I'm filling the tanks I feel good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hey Liz! we both felt really good on the same day!..the cortisone shots have done wonders for my knees... 8) 8)

...I felt like getting up and putting up the glass shelf that Lucy got ordered...it was no big deal, but before the shots yesterday it was just a chore to get out of the chair and do anything productive at all...it felt so good! :D :D

... played the Samba game...my friend's wife and I were partners and he an Lucy were partners...my side lost all 3 games... :'( :'( :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron