• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:44:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

Wednesday wisdom..

Started by Mugwump, November 08, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....it's been a nice day....easy going and simple...... |^|

....a cold night coming up here again after last night's hard frost.........we'll be in 30's for a high....at least no snow yet  :)

...so what's going on for Thanksgiving this year?.....anybody traveling?.....we'll be headed to #1's house this year for the feast.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...a shopping day for us...Lowe's, Home Depot...to get the finishing pieces for the tank stand...a Reuben at Culvers for lunch |eat|...Wally World for a big bag of Hershey Kisses |eat|...now for a bit of rest before dinner...

...put on a slow cooker Mississippi pot roast before we left...'sposed to cook for 8 hours on low...got home and it's done already, so it's turned off and ready to shred later and eat with mashers and a salad...

...gonna line up someone to go up to the shop with me tomorrow and help manage the 4x8 and 2x8 pieces of wood I need to cut for the tank stand...

...and I think later on tonight after dinner we'll have a drink with Jim and Annette...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I thought it was Frankie & Annette.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 08, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

....a cold night coming up here again after last night's hard frost.........we'll be in 30's for a high....at least no snow yet  :)

...so what's going on for Thanksgiving this year?.....anybody traveling?.....we'll be headed to #1's house this year for the feast.... |^|

Going to DC for the Thanksgiving holiday. It should be a great evening.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 09, 2017, 06:26:49 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 08, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

Going to DC for the Thanksgiving holiday. It should be a great evening.

Sounds good...I like the large get togethers....you can join the melee or just sit and watch the madness.....LOL...................(or nap after dinner)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 08, 2017, 06:55:41 PM
I thought it was Frankie & Annette.....

Dennis
,,,Nah....not quite as glam...Annette and UncaBubbaJimBob...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron