• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:49:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 795
  • Online ever: 795
  • (Today at 03:49:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 795
Total: 795

Thursday tinkering

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....hot day in the 90's....and no chance of rain in sight......a couple more days and hopefully we'll get into that awesome fall weather.....

...got laundry done while the coed was off to morning classes.....and now we're just chill'n.....might run up to GoodWill and check out any new books arrivals.... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....GoodWill had a lot of new choices.....found a 'tome' on Lincoln....."A team of Rivals" the political genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin....Spielberg used many parts of this novel for his film "Lincoln"....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good day at work.  All good dogs today.   Cha Cha was mostly calm, thank God.  After we got home she zonked out.  While she was calm, I removed the e-collar and taped some padding to the bottom of it where it was irritating to her neck a tiny bit which made her shake her head constantly.  She was so bad and stressed me so much yesterday that I didn't realize until I woke up in the middle of the night that I had totally forgotten Bruno's training class wfwf

Cha Cha is not a good dog even when she's feeling well.  She is at once needy and demanding.  She is a vindictive shitter and pisser.  If walk across the street to the bank I will come back to a puddle of pee and a turd.  Once when I had too many errands to run to take her to work with me she presented me with a turd on top of the coffee table in the living room.  I have had many many dogs in my life but I have never had one like her that I couldn't figure out how to make "right".  When I apologized to Trish, my trainer lady about missing class I told her that I would consult with her about Cha Cha.  I know dogs, but Trish knows dogs better than I do.  If anyone can find a way to make Chachie not incorrigible it is her.

I'm headed out to do  front yard training practice with my dear Bruno now.  He so wants to do right.  He is so loving.  He's the perfect dog except for his timidity.  I hate that we missed class because it's such a positive experience for him.  He used to run and hide when he saw the leash in my hand.  Now, he gets a little afraid and runs, but comes to me and lets me put the leash on because he know that when we work/play together he gets treats and is told what a good boy he is.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Got my water changes done and most of my house cleaning. Things have stabilized in the fishroom. Still can't figure out why my plecos (not all) were dying but it's time to move forward. I am looking in each cave daily for harvesting. So far none to harvest. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...the fellow came by to look at the shed floor...we'll start at 7:30 Monday morning...yawn... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 21, 2017, 05:39:54 PM
...the fellow came by to look at the shed floor...we'll start at 7:30 Monday morning...yawn... wfwf

To da pool...to da Pool..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.