• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:24:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 693
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 691
Total: 691

ALL for sale.

Started by EdKaz, April 09, 2015, 10:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Moving/getting out  sell off of most all of my Angelfish, tanks and equipment?lights, filters, air pumps.

Selling off everything except for a few tanks and fish?.4-33?s?.2-40 longs?.5?55?s??4-40 breeders?.2-75?s?1-90?.4-29?s?.38 gal oceanic cube?.7-20 highs?.5 -20 longs?..2-30?s?.1-120??..1 Oceanic 80 long?.pumps, filters, heaters tops lights blah blah..........too much to list seperately, I wont even try.

LOTS of adult angelfish most are pb/zebra/clown based and or Koi and susnset based fish??from week old fry to fist sized adults.
20 plus PAIRS?.all proven, MOST are parent raising with multiple spawns.

Reasonable offers accepted???.insults will be ignored.
Dumpster will be here in 3 weeks, what doesn?t  SELL?.. IS heading to the dumpster.

Mugwump

I hope they sell well for you........Good luck Ed....don't be a stranger, ya hear?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Ed, I know you're looking for reasonable offers but what is reasonable on the different size Angels for those of us not in the loop on pricing?

If I were closer to you I'd offer on the larger tanks for sure.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

EdKaz

QuoteEd, I know you're looking for reasonable offers but what is reasonable on the different size Angels for those of us not in the loop on pricing?

Heres the deal...........I dont have the time nor the energy to expend to picture, and or price fish, tanks etc... individually.
Throw numbers.....if the numbers work for me and are worthwhile in the time and energy to move the fish elsewhere great.  If not its all headed for the dumpster.

LizStreithorst

Got any for me, Ed?  You have my box.  I sure would like some parent raising pairs.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Marc (NJ)

Can you list what air pumps & heaters you have? Also, any sponge filters?  Thank you!

LizStreithorst

What do you have in the way of heaters?

EdKaz

QuoteGot any for me, Ed?
Yep

QuoteWhat do you have in the way of heaters?

LOTS...40-50?.....They run the gamut from 25-50wt used in the 2 1/2s and 5's tanks to 100-300 watt eheims and titanium external control deals.
Problem is selling em at $5-$7-$10 a piece, one at a time isnt worth the hassles or trip to the PO at this point for me....unless someone wants a handful and is willing to wait until I dump the rest of the stuff(tanks filled with fish etc..)

QuoteCan you list what air pumps & heaters you have? Also, any sponge filters?  Thank you!

Air pumps....Might be easier if you let me know what you might be looking for........over the years I have accumulated a BUNCH from single outlet  and quad outlet air pumps that came with used tank purchases to a couple somewhat noisey  SL65's capable of running 25-30 plus air outlets  like this http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=14684&t=1&ref=4134&subref=AA&cmpid=PPC-B-4134 .............even have an OLD 2 piston belt run pump here somewhere. ;)

Also have LOTS of sponge filters,(50 plus) most used, some new. Some from angels plus, some hydro sponges of various sizes (most are 4's and 5's)
I also have a handful of HOB filters(mostly Penguin 200's and 350's)  as well as a variety of canister filters and a couple magnums (3 hot magnums, 3 magnum 350's)

Again..and I realize my current method of "selling" SUCKS, But Im looking to dump a bunch of stuff.... fast and EASY for me. If looking for 1-2 of anything like this (other than the canister filters or larger air pumps)  I REALLY dont have the extra time or energy to pack em up and get them to the PO to send them away one or two at a time.....

ghonk

Are you willing to ship the fish,or is it PU only.

Marc (NJ)

I would be interested in jager 200-300 watt heaters as well as your #5 hydo sponge filters, and the
Coralife Super Luft Air Pump.  Are the #5 sponge filters the pro version or regular?

EdKaz

QuoteAre you willing to ship the fish,or is it PU only.

I CAN ship......I would however cut some serious deals for those willing to take a lil ride and save me the hassles

EdKaz

I would be interested in jager 200-300 watt heaters as well as your #5 hydo sponge filters, and the
Coralife Super Luft Air Pump.  Are the #5 sponge filters the pro version or regular?

I Have 2 of the Luft pumps.......$30 a piece, both for $50...(can go now)

The filters and heaters I can let go only AFTER I get rid of the tanks and fish.  I would however prefer  to sell tank,top, filter, heater, combos so numbers available will likely change as tanks leave the basement.

10 of the regular  #5 Hydro sponge filters (All used)............$50
8  used (non-pro version)#4's and 4 new ones..........$60
4 200's and 3 300 Jagers take em all for $75

YOU pay shipping.

GraphicGr8s

How about some fish prices?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

I'll take the 200 and 300 heaters if they're not already spoken for

greydragon

i wish i was closer and had some money cause id be right there