• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:01:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

Need to move some adult/Breeder Angelfish

Started by EdKaz, February 24, 2015, 08:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Im headed in a more specific direction with my angelfish and need to move out a bunch of fish I have bred, picked through as some of the better fish, and raised here over the past year that don?t/won?t ?fit?

Are you a "gamblin" kinda guy/gal?

Anybody swap bound ( as a seller) and might be interested in "flippin" some adult/breeder sized  angelfish?

If you are, I have a HELLUVA a deal for swap bound sellers on some breeder/adult/ sized  NICE Koi.....and a variety of PB based angelfish as well.
I also have a few proven, parent raising pairs to move out at "make a few bucks at the swaps" prices.

25 or so  fish for $100 ( I have 100 or more I am going to dump at this price) ...........Ive seen FAR smaller, and or lesser quality angels at the swaps  priced at 2-3-4-5 times MY "pre swap sale price". These fish have all been bred and raised here by me from Quality stock over the past year.

If interested, you can lemme know if you want all Koi, all blues, or a mix and Ill setup 3-4 tanks with $100 batches in em for you to pick from.....I want to sell em by the $100 batch..... although ALL these fish are NICE, I dont have the energy or desire to have buyers of these fish "cherry pick" through them at this time??not at these prices anyways. Pick a tankful( pay me for em)and either take em with ya ?.OR???. IF headed for the swaps with em, I can hold them here for you until the eve before or the morning of the swaps, and even have em bagged and ready for you to pick up on your way to the swaps if need be. (YOU supply the bags)

BallAquatics

Sounds like a great deal Ed.  If I wasn't 5+ hours away I'd peddle some at the CAFE swap.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Are available in the morning??(Wed)....I'll pop down for a tank full.....I'm looking for some of the crossed Koi for myself too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

What city do you live in Ed?  I'm very interested!

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2015, 05:14:00 PM
Quote from: JC on February 24, 2015, 04:30:28 PM
What city do you live in Ed?  I'm very interested!

Ottawa......

and Josh.....get some of these....Ed has some nice stock to work with.... ;D
Jon

JC

EdKaz

THANKS for stopping out and helping me clear out a few more tanks Josh. It was good to meet you and your lil helper.

EdKaz

One more tank Of Adult Kois left at these prices. If somebody doesnt snag em up in the next two weeks, they are headed for the local pets shops. :(

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 01, 2015, 08:04:04 PM
One more tank Of Adult Kois left at these prices. If somebody doesnt snag em up in the next two weeks, they are headed for the local pets shops. :(

I'm full............thank you  ;D
Jon

EdKaz

The rest of the fish I had listed for this here are sold and or spoken for.

This concludes this "get em outta here" offer.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 05, 2015, 08:19:10 PM
The rest of the fish I had listed for this here are sold and or spoken for.

This concludes this "get em outta here" offer.

Good show, Ed...now you can move on to your project....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I can't wait.  Some of mine should be shipped Monday. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

EdKaz

QuoteGood show, Ed...now you can move on to your project...

Project(S)

Ive got 9  recent (past 2 weeks) spawns "cooking" and or free swimmin with parents. (had 10 but one pair got hungry  >:( )........and now with some elbow room, new pairs are forming DAILY

Barring any disasters and If my "greek" calculating is worth a damn (or relatively close even) I should wind up with a BUNCH of pretty sweet lookin youngins soon. :)