• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:15:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

Fish Going to the GCCA Swap for sale

Started by EdKaz, November 19, 2014, 02:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on November 19, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

I SUCK at that guessing game. 50/50 chance Ill get it wrong. If I NEED to know, I have a BIG ole HE male Ive used in the past. He typically lets me know ............QUICK.....and hes RIGHT, EVERY time  :)

LOL...I certainly hope so.....LOL   *still chuckling here*     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Wow, nice looking bunch of angels!
Looks like i will have to look you up at the swap

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on November 19, 2014, 07:43:52 PM
Quote from: EdKaz on November 19, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

I SUCK at that guessing game. 50/50 chance Ill get it wrong. If I NEED to know, I have a BIG ole HE male Ive used in the past. He typically lets me know ............QUICK.....and hes RIGHT, EVERY time  :)

LOL...I certainly hope so.....LOL   *still chuckling here*     

Gentlemen, PLEASE!  I want to know the sex of the fish in question.  Ed, do me a small favor and put the fish in with your big old He Man male and let me know what he says.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I screwed up.  I wanted to know about the sex of the larger fish in the foreground in the 6th pic from the top.  But it looks like they're a pair in that tank, and I wouldn't break them up if I were you.  I was looking for something good to breed 4 from the bottom to ::)  When I get the "fish wants" I make tank space.  What I'm working with now has gotten to be a snore.  I know that they're good, but there are more fish than my half blacks in the sea ;)

EdKaz

QuoteI want to know the sex of the fish in question.  Ed, do me a small favor and put the fish in with your big old He Man male and let me know what he says.

If I HAD to guess......Male

Its old man thirty and Im heading for bed now, but Ill stick that fish in with my sex detector fish in the morning to see what he says for you.
If Im right it will get Brutally UGLY.............FAST

Ron Sower

Wonderful photos, Ed. Really enjoying viewing them over and over!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

EdKaz

QuoteI want to know the sex of the fish in question.

My male HE fish confirms my GUESS and says it IS a ..............Male

LizStreithorst

LOL, I shre hope the young guy survived.  I'll shoot you a PM