• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 08:39:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 39
Total: 40

Vienna Emerald & Japan Blue Swordtail Guppies

Started by ghonk, August 15, 2014, 08:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Mix of Vienna Emerald lower swordtails and Japan Blue Double Swordtails.
5 Pair total.

2 Male Vienna Emerald Lower Swords
3 Male Japan Blue Double Swords

3 Female Blonds
2 Female Grays

Line from Alan Bias,the parents were Japan Blue Double swords.They threw Blond and Gray Japan Blue Single And Double Swords.And a few Vienna Emeralds,Alan uses the Vienna Females in his crosses.

These were in a MIXED tank,so you will get a variety of fry from them.
The way i understand it,the males carry the Japan Blue gene.If you are interested in developing the Emeralds i THINK all you would have to do is cross the female offsping from these,to the Emerald Males.

With some selective breeding you should also get some BLOND Japan Blue Doubles,which would look sweet.

Only $15 for the group,$12 USPS shipping.Styro lined box and oxygen .Live Guarantee on 3 day delivery.Guarantee covers the cost of the FISH.

PICS ARE ALL TO LAGRE,WILL POST THEM WHEN I HAVE THE TIME

ghonk

Also have a group of mostly younger ones,about 10-11 pairs.
Mix of Blond and Gray,most of the males look like they will be single swords,one looks to be a Vienna.

Can add these to the others for only $5 more,shipping would be $15 TOTAL.

ghonk

I SUCK at taking pics,so decided to post a video.
OH,that sucks TOO.But maybe not as much as the pics. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxsjeFfOg4&feature=youtu.be

I don't have time to work with them now.
They are a mix of blond and gray,Double and lower Japan Blue swords ,and Vienna Emerald Lowers.

Need them GONE ASAP.
5 BEST PAIRS,$24 SHIPPED
ALL,ABOUT  15 PAIR.$30 SHIPPED. 

Mugwump

Folks, the Jap blue guppies are gorgeous....I have these from Greg and the blue is 'dyn-O-mite' good looking....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Couldn't catch the color in them very well in the pics and video.
They really look great with indirect  lighting.

ghonk

LAST CALL
$10  TAKES SOME OR ALL

Shipping will be $12 or $15,depending on how many you want.

LizStreithorst

They are excellent.  I've never seen guppies like that.  Stunning.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Lots of good breeding, culling and selecting went into producing those.  Have you posted them on Aqubid?

ghonk

Tried to list some of my other ones on AB,entered all the info and pics.
Tried to post it and my brouser couldn't find the page,nothing.
Backed out and ALL the info was lost.
Piece of crap computer.

May list some of the others using my brother's computer,but will be a PITA sending the pics to his.

LizStreithorst

I bought a new computer.  It only cost $250. which isn't bad for a necessity.  I still hate the new operating system but I'm getting used to it.

You need to list you on AB.  A wider audience will see them here. 

ghonk

Need a new one for sure,this one crashed 3-4 times and i thought that was the end of it.
Not knowing anything about them,was AMAZED i got it working again.It WASN'T easy,tried everything over and over.

Unemployed with no cash,so if this one dies i'm really going to be screwed.

LizStreithorst

I might can send you one for free.  I don't know until I take it to the shop and see how much it will cost to replace the keyboard.  I'll let you know.  You can't be without a computer, employed or not.