• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 09:40:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 77
Total: 77

Free Baby Angels

Started by LizStreithorst, August 22, 2014, 02:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Parents are hb's but these have not yet started to turn.  It's a small spawn of 60 or so (guessing)  A percentage will be pearls.  I have only 3 appropriate boxes in the house.  So the  first 3 people who PM me wanting some get them.  You pay for USPS priority. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 22, 2014, 02:55:06 PM
Parents are hb's but these have not yet started to turn.  It's a small spawn of 60 or so (guessing)  A percentage will be pearls.  I have only 3 appropriate boxes in the house.  So the  first 3 people who PM me wanting some get them.  You pay for USPS priority.

HB's can pop at any time...I've seen them pop at six months...who knows..anyway, the genes are there...this is a great chance for folks....yes indeed... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If I didn't just get that pair, I'd hop all over this deal.. ;D.....yeppers
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I just saw this post. PM sent

LizStreithorst

I'll be honored to send you a netful, My Captain. 

New_b0401

Just going out on a limb here do you happen to have any angels left? And perhaps some pictures?

LizStreithorst

Those are all gone, but I'll have some more free ones in the future.  They'll be super veils.  Right now they're just tiny dots so it will be a while.

I have some peas for sale, though.  They're from my favorite pair, a standard pearl scale male and a veil pearl scale female.

New_b0401

I  don't have any veils sadly so I'll wait for those little dots ;)
How much you asking for the pear scales any pics? I have some platinum pearl scales quarter sized that are looking good and minimum tank space so I may have to pass...

greydragon

I would love some in the future as well

LizStreithorst

Stay tuned.  I'll post them when they're ready.

Rjb3

Don't forget, I'm always interested in food trades.

LizStreithorst

I'll send you a PM, My Captain.