• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 06:28:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 731
Total: 732

Gratitude...

Started by shatanka, January 31, 2013, 08:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shatanka

I just wanted to share this with you all. Someone sent me it this morning and it was so enlightening. Beautiful photography too. I hope you enjoy. And sorry, I can't figure out how to embed it..I guess I need help with that.

PaulineMi

That is beautiful. 

Thanks. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

All fixed... ;D........I follow the 'Ted' site too, my brother's a member. There's some great presentations on there....I highly recommend it...

http://www.ted.com/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

muchos gracias mug!  And wow..there is a whole website! OK..now you got me goin. I had to go on there and look. Holy moly, so many interesting things on there!  Look at this one- the technology
(and that guy for that matter!) ... freakin brilliant!  I want one  :)

http://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html

Mugwump

LOL.....you've scratched the tip of the ice berg....wait til you start in the archives.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

This further convinces me that our 24/7 news shows are so very deeply stuck in the muck of the world.  There are so many awesome things that they could be showing us and telling us about.

Thanks goodness for the internet....and people like those who are on the TED website. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)