• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:02:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

Friday's coffee.....

Started by Mugwump, July 24, 2015, 07:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is really good this morning...really good...   we're going out garage sailing this morn'n.....we need a get together putz day.. ;D..the heat is coming back along with the dreaded humidity, and high dew points.......yeppers, and more storms too....we'll do the water changes tomorrow when it'll be unbearable outside....blah....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

We almost got washed away yesterday, 7" of rain in about 6 hrs.  We needed it, but not that much.  Good thing our new neighborhood has good drainage into 4 ponds.  There must have been at least a million frogs croaking in the ponds last night.  Almost deafening.  But I am glad we finally had rain.  Hope Liz gets some soon.

Did you get my paypal yesterday?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 24, 2015, 07:11:22 AM
We almost got washed away yesterday, 7" of rain in about 6 hrs.  We needed it, but not that much.  Good thing our new neighborhood has good drainage into 4 ponds.  There must have been at least a million frogs croaking in the ponds last night.  Almost deafening.  But I am glad we finally had rain.  Hope Liz gets some soon.

Did you get my paypal yesterday?
Barb

I'll look.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is very good indeed... Not much n the plate today. May move a few fish around and do some shopping for household items. It's going to be a very nice weather day around here too. I think I'll just sit back and relax on the deck and maybe throw some burgers on the grill later. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 24, 2015, 08:18:05 AM
Yes coffee is very good indeed... Not much n the plate today. May move a few fish around and do some shopping for household items. It's going to be a very nice weather day around here too. I think I'll just sit back and relax on the deck and maybe throw some burgers on the grill later. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's the life.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yep......got it Barb....thank you.... ;D
Jon