• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:29:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Kudo's

Started by GraphicGr8s, July 21, 2015, 10:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

Being a little bored tonight I started looking at some of the other forums I have bookmarked. It's simply amazing how dead they are. Some have had no posts in months.

Have to doff the hat to Jon for this great place to kick back. Well here and TPT.

Thanks Jon.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

ghonk

You sure got that right,TAF is now a ghost town compared to what it was a few years ago.
And ALL of the other fish forums that i started to join in the last 2-3 years are the same thing,a couple posts in MONTHS.Would be a waste of time to register.

Mugwump

Thanks fella's....Dennis and I, just wanted a place away from the drama where folks could talk fish, or anything else......a place where you can disagree and not get your shorts in a knot over it......a place where it's nice to just get along with each other.....and....respect one another....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Thanks Jon and Dennis. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

I agree completely....Jon and Dennis are doing a great job here. This is the only forum I check daily. It's a place that can make a person feel like "Norm" walking into Cheers.   ;) ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

The only other site I frequent is planted tank . net. It does have more activity. But I still come here first.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 22, 2015, 07:16:26 AM
I agree completely....Jon and Dennis are doing a great job here. This is the only forum I check daily. It's a place that can make a person feel like "Norm" walking into Cheers.   ;) ;D

Who would be who Pauline?

PaulineMi

Rather than applying characters to members it's more of the welcoming atmosphere amongst friends.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 22, 2015, 05:52:37 PM
Rather than applying characters to members it's more of the welcoming atmosphere amongst friends.
Nice deflection Pauline!!!!  ;D  And I agree with you!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GraphicGr8s

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson